MKS Robin2 32Bit Control Board with 3.5inch TFT Touch Screens Kit for 3D Printer Part
Open Source File:click to open??Package Included:1 x mainboard?1 x 3.5 inch touch screen?Note:Robin series motherboards are shipped from the factory, the motherboard is brushed with firmware. If there is no special requirement, there is no need to refresh the firmware. Modify the parameters in the configuration file (the config file is in txt format), modify and save to the sd card, plug it into the motherboard to update. (For the specific modification method and function configuration, please refer to the corresponding motherboard manual).Robin series see question answer:Q:How to check whether the firmware or configuration file is successfully updated:Answer:You can exit the sd card after the screen enters the normal interface to check whether the files in the card have changed from the original txt or bin format to other formats. Changing to another format means that the update was successful, otherwise it means the update failed.Q:If you have tried many times and failed to update the successful solution:Answer:It may be the file transfer problem of sd card. It is recommended to format the card (fat) or try another card.Q:After the motherboard is powered on, the “error” error is displayed in the upper right corner of the screen (robin series motherboards with touch screen)Answer:Check if the thermal connectors on the main board and the hot bed (heating equipment needed) are connected.Q:After the main board is powered on, the xyz motor is jogged. The motor only moves in one direction and cannot be reversed.Answer:Generally, after powering on, first perform the zero return operation.Q:It can be jogged normally, but the printer does not respond after clicking to return to zero, or the motor finger shakes and stops.Answer:The type setting of the limit switch is reversed (normally open type and normally closed type), you can change to the opposite type in the configuration file (refer to the motherboard manual for details).Q:The movement is controlled, but the motor does not respond.Answer:After confirming that the motor drive is normal, it cannot be moved.It may be that the motor’s line is incorrect. Adjust the motor’s line(the corresponding 1alb on the motherboard is a group, 2a2b is a group) (robin, robin2, (robin nano needs to be plugged in to drive the motor normally)Q:The screen taps out but the extrusion motor does not respondAnswer:The motherboard firmware has a setting for cold extrusion protection. The heating head needs to be heated to the lowest extrusion temperature before extrusion (the configuration file defaults to 175 degrees).Q:If the limit switch has two wires, how to connect it to the motherboard.Answer:If the limit is only two lines, it is directly on the s and g on the motherboard, the two ends.??
Return & Warranty
- If you're not satisfied, let us know via firstname.lastname@example.org
and we'll quickly correct the problem.
- Production time: 1-7 business days after purchase
- Orders ship within 5 to 30 business days.
- SHIPPING & HANDLING You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.- Shipping Policy AT LasonzStore.com, WE STRIVE TO PROVIDE EXCELLENT SERVICE WHICH INCLUDES THE SECURITY OF SHIPPING YOUR PACKAGES. WE HAVE OPTED TO PROVIDE YOU WITH MULTIPLE OPTIONS FOR SHIPPING YOUR ORDER THAT PROVIDES TRACKING NUMBERS TO ENSURE THAT YOU CAN MONITOR YOUR SHIPMENT AS IT TRAVELS TO YOUR DOORSTEP. ---INTERNATIONAL STANDARD SHIPPING (FREE)--- WE HAVE ELECTED TO USE THE MOST AFFORDABLE SHIPPING PRICES THROUGH PRIORITY MAIL INTERNATIONAL. IT CAN TAKE UP TO 2-3 BUSINESS DAYS TO PROCESS ORDERS AFTER THEY ARE RECEIVED. DELIVERY CAN RANGE FROM 15-30 BUSINESS DAYS DEPENDING ON YOUR PROXIMITY (DOES NOT DELIVER ON SUNDAYS OR HOLIDAYS) AND HAS NO SPECIFIC GUARANTEED DELIVERY TIME. DUE TO DIFFERING INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMS PROCESSES, LasonzStore.com CANNOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY PACKAGES SHIPPED VIA THIS METHOD ONCE IT HAS LEFT OUR WAREHOUSE. SHOULD YOU RUN INTO ANY TRACKING ISSUES, We process orders on business days which are Monday through Friday, Eastern Standard Times, and exclude holidays observed by the Post Office: New Year’s Day, Presidents’ Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.
- Tip: Buying 2 products or more at the same time will save you quite a lot on shipping fees.